Pilgrimage of Families – Rome 2013
On 26 and 27 October, families from around the world will come to Rome on pilgrimage to the Tomb of St. Peter. This event, convened by the Pontifical Council for the Family, will be an occasion for joyful sharing with families from all over the world.
Married couples and families are invited to witness their faith with joy and confidence at the Tomb of St. Peter. The family is a privileged place for the transmission of the faith. This pilgrimage encourages us to pray and to reflect on the value of the family itself and to be witnesses of our faith throughout the world.
For information: http://www.familiam.org/famiglia_eng/00002554_HOME_ENG.html
Or contact Ron & Mavis Pirola firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is necessary and is free. See links below:
- REGISTRATION FORM for FAMILIES AND SINGLE PEOPLE
- REGISTRATION FORM for DIOCESE / GROUPS / ASSOCIATIONS/MOVEMENTS
- Download the program
- Download poster and flyer
Participation from afar
Family members from around the world are invited to participate in a competition at two age levels (see attachments):
- Ages 3-11: submit a drawing of your family: Contest for children
- Ages 12-18: submit a photograph for Pope Francis: Life in HD
- Ages 18-32: offer a musical/artistic piece that could be played at the pilgrimage: Family talents rules ENG